sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2008


What the fuck do you know?
Just cos you're old you think ur wise...
But who the hell are u though!
I didn't even ask for your advice!
You wanna keep your mouth shut,
You wanna take your thoughts elsewhere,
Cos you're doing in my nut,
And do you think I care

Say what you say,
Do what you do
Feel what you feel,
As long as it's real.
I said take what you take
And give what you give
Just be what you want,
Just as long as it's real.

-



Tryin' to be just happy. No messin around with me baby, no. Cansada de tus caprichos, i'm leaving this fuckin shit, my mental health is 'n risk... take what u take,i'm not letting u take the rest of me. We don't need poisoned people round here. Hacete analizar, cambiate de obra social, ponete a régimen, mudate de país, hacete capitalista: I DON'T FUCKIN CARE; estas cegado de ego!
Quizas sea lo mejor que se me ocurrió hacer en mucho tiempo...
Aspirando buenas vibras, y las malas FUSH FUSH !
i'm having the time of my life,
ahora empieza todo...


lisa y llanamente
f e l i z .

1 comentario:

Rodri_IAmLost dijo...

Hola Mel, como va? espero que bien, en todos lados hay gente con un ego tan inflado, y si, te enferman de a poco, lo digo por experiencia :S, lo mejor es no darles bola, es importante que vos no te enfermes, te dejo un abrazo, saludos!!